Making a list of movies you know that will NEVER win an Oscar for various reasons that are blatantly true but not backed-up-by-lobbies/existing-political-narratives enough to garner appreciation or recognition.
- The Story of The Brown Woman Who Totally Saw Through Your First World Interest Disguised as Humanitarian Aid.
- Kony (and The Hundred Other War Criminals Including American Political Figures Who Won’t Ever Have a Middle Class, White Male Chase Them Down With a HD Camera Because It Actually Takes Some Fucking Guts To Call Your Government Out On Its Bullshit). Rated PG-13.
- The Tale of Bindi Appropriation.
- Mission Impossible 5: Getting Rid of Colonial Repercussions in the Subcontinent. Starring: The whole fucking subcontinent.
- The Tale of the Native American Blogger Who Really Didn’t Like The Appropriation of Their Culture But No One Gave a Shit Because, Hey, Headdresses Look Pretty Cool on Teenage White Girls And The Systematic Killing of an Indigenous Population Doesn’t Matter If You’re Chic.
- The Tale of the Never-Ending Apology from the US Government Whenever Its Military Opens Fire on Innocent Civilians at 3 in the Morning.
Feel free to add your own movies. They won’t ever win an award, don’t worry.