"To survive nowadays you must form a group. Will you come to the meeting?"
"No, I’ve to look after my family—I’ll be going that way."
"You’ll have to change your way."
"Go son, I won’t stop you now. How long can one live in isolation?"
"…Jamila, I, too am weary of living apart from others."
Those who view the storm from afar, see no difference between here and there. To join in and become a part of it…this is the call of the times, here and there.
- microsoftword2009 likes this
- garneja likes this
- s-kant likes this
- jai-ganesh reblogged this from dhrupad
- flippydoodle likes this
- bibiwata likes this
- entopticonfirmation likes this
- avatarite reblogged this from dhrupad
- trentienis likes this
- rebelle-epoque reblogged this from dhrupad
- all-stateless reblogged this from awkward-indian
- bluedomprincess likes this
- rumikokoyanagi likes this
- naraazgi likes this
- someedit likes this
- covenesque reblogged this from dhrupad
- awkward-indian reblogged this from dhrupad
- covenesque likes this
- dhrupad reblogged this from astrangewaydown
- parijatt likes this
- walkincold likes this
- salamcinema reblogged this from astrangewaydown
- astrangewaydown reblogged this from dhrupad
- astrangewaydown likes this
- khyaal likes this
- enchantingnagchampa reblogged this from sabiha-binti
- sabiha-binti reblogged this from dhrupad
- azaadi likes this
- castehindusstolemybhagwaans likes this
- castehindusstolemybhagwaans said: #_#
- marjanthelion likes this
- antareen likes this
- formerlycchatsworth likes this
- sunoaisha likes this
- mizoguchi likes this
- imnotchaste likes this
- lanaatdelrey likes this
- badass-bharat-deafmuslim-artista likes this